Know Your Farmer, Know Your Locale
* Locale - noun [loh-kal] A place or locality, including the events, people, food & wine associated with it.
Add Your Farm
Search by Locale Name or Locale ID
(e.g. Rivenrock Gardens or CA0002)
Search by Keyword
Business type: Farmer, Grower, or Rancher
Submit a Review
Tell a friend!
Health Factory Farm, Inc.
- Annual crop yields of at least thirty times that of normal agriculture and six times that of a normal greenhouse.
- Tomatoes of quality and taste, equivalent to or above normal organic agriculture.
- Produce which contains the maximum amount of organic nutrients and no chemical fertilizer residues nor any soil contamination.
- Crops all year round. There are no growing seasons at The Health Factory Farm, Inc.
Click for Locale Profile
Look For "Shelf Talker" Grower Cards At Food Stores
Are you the grower? To order Shelf Talker business cards which can be customized and feature grower information
on the reverse of the card (see images below) please check out these resource pages:
Know Your Farmer Shelf Talker with QR Code*
Traceability Business Cards
* QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
October 13, 2014
We are updating profiles as quickly as we can - but if you would like to request that we update a grower's locale profile immediately,
and put in the Locale ID (i.e. CA5005) and we will update the requested profile immediately.
We also provide a printable PDF of the instructions for
How To Add A Business
How To Add A Produce Item
to the site.
Bookmark This Site
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.